Job Placement

The University does not guarantee employment for its graduates.  Although the University does not offer job placement assistance, a counselor is available to discuss career development.  Contact the President to set up an appointment with the counselor.

back to top

Student Housing

While the school does not provide on-campus housing for out-of-town students, living accommodations are available within a convenient distance of the school.  Students must arrange for their own housing and may request specific information for alternatives during the personal interview on campus.

back to top

Student Complaint/Compliance

Students are our first priority, and the school believes the student’s education is of primary importance.  However, should there be any complaints or a problem concerning the educational process or school matters, the first step is to consult this catalog and/or your course policies and procedures, and discuss the problem with an instructor.  The instructor will attempt to resolve the matter.  In the event that this proves unsatisfactory or the student does not wish to discuss the matter with an instructor, the student may address the problem to the Dean or President.  The student may either make an appointment to see the Dean or President, or write the Dean or President a communiqué describing the issue and/or concern/complaint.  For students who convey their complaint in writing, EMU will, within 10 days of receiving the complaint, provide the student with a written response, including a summary of the school’s investigation and disposition of it.  Students may convey a complaint by communicating in writing to the administration office.  If the complaint or relief requested by the student is rejected, the reasons for the rejection will be provided.

UNRESOLVED GRIEVANCES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE BUREAU FOR PRIVATE POSTSECONDARY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION, 1625 North Market Boulevard, Suite S-202, Sacramento, CA 95834; P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818. Telephone  916/574-7720.

back to top

Student Financial Aid

Energy Medicine University currently does not have available government sponsored programs.  A list of publications and a few scholarship and loan sources are listed below to assist you in your search for financial aid.  This is not an exhaustive list and it is recommended that students research their own financial aid sources.


Scholarships and Loans

Low Interest Student Loans


back to top


Student Services
Home  Contact  Sitemap  FAQs
Download the
Energy Medicine
University School Catalog

[1.2 mb PDF]


Go to the
Academy of
Intuition Medicine

vertical rule