EMP 861 M. Burgess 3 credits
Teachings on Nondual Awareness
This course explores nondual teachings and nondual awareness. It includes explorations of nondual awareness from philosophical, spiritual, ontological, and phenomenological perspectives, and in contemporary neurological and health research. The course includes self-reflection, self-inquiry, and the deepening of awareness.
After completing this course participants will have gained an understanding of nondual teachings and nondual awareness, and developed ways of applying this understanding to their personal and professional lives.
Nondual teachings and nondual awareness
back to top
- Adyashanti. True Meditation. Discover the Freedom of Pure Awareness
- Blofeld, John, Trans. The Zen Teaching of Huang Po on the Transmission of Mind
- Gangaji. The Diamond in Your Pocket. Discovering Your True Radiance
- Katie, Byron, and Stephen Mitchell. A Thousand Names for Joy: Living in Harmony with the Way Things Are
- Klein, Jean. Emma Edwards, Ed. I Am
- Komito, David Rose, Geshe Sonam Rinchen, Tenzin Dorjee. Nagarjuna's Seventy Stanzas: A Buddhist Psychology of Emptiness
- Osborne, Arthur. Ramana Maharshi and The Path of Self-Knowledge
- Peace Pilgrim. Steps Toward Inner Peace. Harmonious Principles for Human Living
- Poonja, H. W. L. Wake Up and Roar. Satsang with H.W.L. Poonja
- Rabjam, Longchen. Keith Dowman, Trans. Natural Perfection: Longchenpa's Radical Dzogchen