EMP 846 B. STONE 3 credits
Invisible Roots of Illness: Clinical Practice
Many emotional, mental, and even physical problems have roots in the outer layers of the human energy field. When a symptom is unresponsive to standard treatments for that disorder, we need to look deeper into the energy matrix to find the invisible root that keeps regenerating the problem. This course presents an assessment method using five levels of healing and a treatment method from energy psychology that rebalances the flow of energy through the meridian system.
- Be able to identify and treat improper polarity in all three vectors of the human energy field: up-down, front-back, and left-right.
- Employ an anchoring technique to quickly center the energy field.
- Use the Five levels of healing to identify the root cause of an emotional disturbance.
- Correlate the 14 energy meridians delineated by Oriental Medicine with the positive and negative emotions that ride on each one.
- Master the process of building customized meridian treatment sequences
- Centering the Human Energy Field
- Using Clinical Kinesiology to identify the root of a problem
- The Five Levels of healing:
- Emotional aspects connected with the Meridian System
- Mastering customized meridian treatment sequences
back to top
- Dennison, P. & Dennison, G. Brain Gym: Simple Activities for Whole Brain Learning
- Diamond, J. Life Energy: Using the Meridians to Unlock the Hidden Power of Your Emotions.
- Hawkins, D. R. Power vs. Force: An Anatomy of Consciousness: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior.
- Stone, B. Invisible Roots: How Healing Past Life Trauma Can Liberate Your Present.
- Bender, S. & Sise, M. The Energy of Belief: Psychology’s Power Tools to Focus Intention.
- Benziger, I. K., and Sohn, A. The Art of Using Your Whole Brain.