EMP 866 M. Burgess 3 credits
Creative Awareness and Self Healing II
This course is an exploration of creative awareness and self-healing. The course explores self healing approaches and processes, and self-healing that utilizes creative awareness, facilitates the release of habitual patterns, tension, and chronic pain, unifies physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of body consciousness, deepens and enlivens health and healing potential, and supports the healing and health potential of others. Explorations include research, practicum, written reflection, and dialogue.
After completing this course participants will have gained an expanded understanding of creative awareness and self healing; they will have experienced creative awareness and self healing in new ways; and they will have developed and expanded their ability to work with creative awareness and self healing in their personal and professional lives.
Creative awareness, self healing, nature, consciousness, the creative and energy medicine.
back to top
- Begley, Sharon Train Your Mind, Change Your Brain: How a New Science Reveals Our Extraordinary Potential to Transform Ourselves
- Burgess, Mali Creative Awareness and Self Healing
- Burgess, William and Mali Burgess, Ed. Postural Alignment
- Hellinger, Bert Love’s Hidden Symmetry: What Makes Love Work in Relationships
- Lad, Vasant Ayureveda: The Science of Self-Healing
- Lieberman, Jacob Take Off Your Glasses and See: A Mind/Body Approach to Expanding Your Eyesight and Insight
- Ni, Maoshing Secrets of Self-healing. Harness Nature’s Power to Heal Common Ailments, Boost Your Vitality, and Achieve Optimum Wellness
- Rama, Swami Living With Himalayan Masters Himalayan International Institute of Yoga Science and Philosophy of the U.S.A.
- Schneider, Meir Self Healing, My Life and Vision
- Vitale, Joe, and Ihaleakala Hew Len Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More
- Weiss, Brian L. Same Soul, Many Bodies: Discover the Healing Power of Future Lives through Progression Therapy
- Worrall, Ambrose A. with Olga N. Worrall The Gift of Healing, A Personal Story of Spiritual Therapy