EMP 751 M. Hammond 3 credits
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Free with Energy Psychology
A thorough understanding of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and the various nuances with different types of victims will be presented in this course. The effects of trauma on neurology and other physiology, thinking, emotions, behavior, and connection with soul and spirit will be discussed. Students will be guided through a practicum with a person with PTSD, and energetic interventions will be demonstrated and practiced to treat trauma in adults, and teens. This course presents current theory and research regarding trauma both clinically and energetically. Discussion of differential treatment concerns for abuse survivors—physical and sexual, victims of other crimes, war veterans, the trauma of chronic illness, and the death of a loved one and those that witness violence.
- Demonstrate in writing the history of trauma treatment.
- Demonstrate in writing and discussion the difference in the quality of PTSD in war vets, abuse survivors, crime victims and witnesses to trauma.
- Develop energetic intention with traumatized clients, understanding that thought fields are energy fields.
- Demonstrate in writing the relationship between trauma and depression.
- Demonstrate a specific, thorough energetic protocol in a practicum with traumatized client.
- Demonstrate guiding a client to live a PTSD free life behaviorally, physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, spiritually.
- An historical view of trauma treatment
- An energetic view of trauma
- Protocols for treating trauma
- Redefining Self trauma free
back to top
- Mary Hammond Living Your Soul’s Purpose: Wellness and Passion with Energy Psychology and Energy Medicine
- Essel Van Der Kolk Traumatic Stress: The Effects of Overwhelming Experience on Mind, Body, and Society